Main Article Content
As stated in the state educational standards of fine arts, it is intended to provide children with the following knowledge from the basics of art criticism.
Life Arts Young People Student
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Nargiza, J. (2022). Fine Arts -The Role of the Student in the Life of Young People. CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF THEORETICAL & APPLIED SCIENCES, 3(1), 4-6. Retrieved from http://cajotas.centralasianstudies.org/index.php/CAJOTAS/article/view/373
- 1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 5, 2017 No 5106 "On increasing the effectiveness of state youth policy and support the activities of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan."
- 2. Ishmukhamedov R.J., Yuldashev M. Innovative pedagogical technologies in education and upbringing.– T .: “Nihol” publishing house, 2013, 2016. – 279p.
- 3. Tolipov O., Usmonboeva M. Applied bases of pedagogical technologies - T .: 2006. - 163 p.
- 4. Ishmuhamedov R. Methods of using interactive methods and pedagogical technologies in the learning process. T .: RBIMM, 2008. 68 p.
- 5. Hasanov R. Methods of teaching fine arts in school. Textbook. –Tashkent: Fan. 2004